This site, www.smokineer.com (the “Website” or “Site”) is provided and maintained by Smokineer Corp., a Colorado corporation (Colorado Secretary of State Entity ID number 20181229604), and its affiliates or agents (collectively referred to herein as “Smokineer,” “Us,” or “We”).
- How We Collect and Use Your Information
Smokineer may automatically collect Personal Information sent to Us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information, including, but not limited to, identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from the Site, and the pages you accessed on the Site. This Personal Information is used for the operation of the Site and the services it offers, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of Smokineer.
If you purchase Our products and/or services, We, or our affiliate vendors acting on our behalf, may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information; and
- Financial information – billing, ship-to, and credit or debit card information.
This Personal Information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Depending on your address it might also be used to determine whether or not you are able to purchase certain products.
We also may collect Personal Information about your transactions and/or your other activities on the Site, and We may continuously collect Personal Information about your computer, mobile device, or other access device for fraud prevention purposes and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm Smokineer or its users.
Smokineer collects and uses your Personal Information to operate the Site and to deliver the services you have requested. In addition, Smokineer may also use your Personal Information to inform you of other products and services available from Smokineer and its affiliates. Smokineer may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Finally, We may collect Personal Information you may disclose to our customer support team.
Smokineer does not intentionally collect Personal Information from or about any individual who is under 18 years old.
Smokineer does NOT sell, rent, or lease any Personal Information to third parties.
Smokineer may share data with trusted partners and third parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except to provide these services to Smokineer, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Smokineer will disclose your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Smokineer or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Smokineer; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Smokineer or the public.
Smokineer may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. We use these technologies to:
- Recognize you as a Smokineer customer;
- Retrieve information that you have previously provided to Us, such as billing or shipping information;
- Customize Smokineer services, content, and advertising;
- Measure promotional effectiveness; and
- Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety.
We may use both session and persistent cookies when you access the Site or the Materials. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire. We may also use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as "Flash Cookies," to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud, and to support our sites and services.
We encode our cookies so that only We can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of Smokineer and all of Smokineer’s features. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling cookies.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your personal and transactional information, including certain payment information, where Smokineer facilities or our service providers are located. We protect such information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and authorize access to Personal Information only to those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities. Full credit card data is securely transferred and hosted off-site by a payment vendor in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). This information is not accessible to Smokineer staff.
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We may share your personal information with:
- Third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows Smokineer to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide Us to public records and other third-party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your Personal Information that can be used solely in connection with provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services;
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of Our business operations such as bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else;
- Financial institutions with which We partner;
- Companies or other entities that purchase Smokineer assets pursuant to a court-approved sale under bankruptcy law;
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity; and
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
1281 E. Magnolia St. Suite D 164
Fort Collins, CO 80524